"All I can strive to be is the absolute best possible version of myself."
|Meet Pam and What She Values....|
My primary market place is the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. I have been selling real estate in the Bay communities since 1978. I was the 2010 President of the Bay East Association of REALTORS® and presented with the 2006 REALTOR® of the Year award.
As an East Bay Native I first hand knowledge of the communities and neighborhoods I service and their uniqueness.
My work ethic, integrity, and concern about my clients are the most important factors in my business. Success is not recognition or awards. True success is helping other people achieve their dreams and goals. As an experienced negotiator, effective communicator I provide superior service and positive results whether you are moving across town or across the country.
I have extensive knowledge in negotiating, contracts and Real Estate law. Giving back to the community is important in my business philosophy.
In my spare time I enjoy travel, theatre, music, playing golf and most of all playing with puppy, Murphy Brown.
|Services Available to You|
|• Market Evaluation of Your Property |
• Staging Consultation
• Relocation Packages and Referral's to anywhere in the U.S.
• California School Test Scores
• Buyers Consultation - Investment Counseling
• Referral to Loan Consultant
• Assistance in Locating a Lender to Refinancing
• Property Management Services
• On-line Tax Record Access
• World Wide Referral/Relocation Service
|Designations and Affiliations|
|• California Brokers License |
• 2006 Realtor® of the Year
• Accredited Sellers Representative. ASR
• Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
• e-PRO, Certified in Internet Marketing
• Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, GRI
• Leadership Training Graduate, LTG
• Performance Management Network, PMN
• Residential Relocation Specialist, RRS
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist, SRES
• At Home with Diversity Certified
• Director, California Association of Realtors and Bay East A.O.R.
• Foundation Trustee, Bay East Association of Realtors
• Member, Professional Standards Committee, Bay East A.O.R.
• Member, Local Government Relations Committee, Bay East A.O.R.
• Vice Chair, Cultural Diversity & Equal Opportunity Committee, C.A.R.
• Member, California EXPO Advisory, C.A.R.
• Member, Sgt. of Arms Committee, C.A.R.
• Member, Northern California Chapter of CRS
• Member, Women’s Council of Realtor's
• Member, Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council
• Volunteer, Christmas in April
• Volunteer, Adopt an Angel
• Volunteer, Windermere Foundation
• Member, Bay East Association of Realtors
• Member, California Association of Realtors
• Member, National Association of Realtors
There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that are complicated and daunting.
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I am experienced, because I am professional.....and because I care.
Contact Me Today!
The relationship between a home buyer or seller and their agent is based on trust, shared goals and understanding. I strive to continually improve and to do this I listen and take the needs and wants into consideration.
I'd love to hear from you as I am here to help! Toll Free: 877.876.8889